Monday, July 9, 2007

Pluckyfluff

I am using my husband's computer to post while on the road. My computer needs to be upgraded so that it has WiFi capabilities. The drawback to using my husband's computer is that I can't transfer my pictures that I took today. I had a couple of photos to post to talk about inspiration for design and weaving. Instead I will talk about a new link I am about to add in the Fiber Link section called Pluckyfluff. I recently discovered this wonderful wacky website about wild handspun yarns. Even if you like your handspun precise and even, check out her website. If you want to try your hand at spinning artisanal yarns she has published a wonderful little book called Pluckyfluff: Handspun Revolution. The book is about breaking all the spinning rules and having a great time doing it! Her wild one-of-a-kind yarns are for sale if you do not wish to create your own. There is even a few supplies to help you along. Her links will lead you further on down the road of the Handspun Revolution. Check out Pluckyfluff! -Renee, posting from a hotel in an undisclosed location.

No comments: