Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yarn Stash Challenge Final

Way in the beginning when I started this blog, I mentioned my Great Yarn Stash Challenge. I was trying to weave up my yarn stash. I have officially declared it finished. The remaining yarn is designated for specific projects. I have no more odd cones of yarn. I saved all the empty cones of yarn for fun. I snapped a quick picture of the cones before putting them in the recycling bin. Not all the yarn was on cones but this is close enough. Nyx the cat popped into the picture just as I took it. She was curious, naturally!
I have the next batch of yarns mordanted and Quecitron is steeping for tomorrow's dye session with Madder and Quecitron. What do you bet that the color is another variation on pink? I will not be mixing all the reds with Quecitron as originally planned as I get the picture now! I will be posting the results when they are ready. Here's to a colorful week...-Renee

No comments: